If you’re looking for an extended stay RV park, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. Here are a few tips from my own personal experience:
Consider where you want to stay. Do you want to be close to family and friends? Or do you prefer to be in a more remote location? Once you know where you want to stay, you can start narrowing down your options.
What amenities are important to you? Do you need a pool, a laundry room, or a fitness center? Some extended stay RV parks also offer amenities like mail delivery, propane service, and cable TV.
Extended stay RV park rates can vary widely. Be sure to compare rates before you book your stay.
Once you’ve found a few extended stay RV parks that you’re interested in, be sure to read reviews from other campers. This can help you get a good idea of what the park is like and whether or not it’s a good fit for you.
Here are a few additional tips for finding an extended stay RV park:
- Use online resources. There are a number of websites that list extended stay RV parks. You can search by location, amenities, and rates.
- Contact your local RV club. Many RV clubs have a list of recommended extended stay RV parks.
- Ask other RVers for recommendations. If you know other RVers who have stayed in extended stay RV parks, ask them for recommendations.
Once you’ve found a few extended stay RV parks that you’re interested in, be sure to contact the park and ask about their rates, amenities, and availability.
What is the difference between an extended stay RV park and a regular RV park?
Extended stay RV parks are designed for RVers who plan to stay in the park for more than a few days or weeks. These parks typically offer amenities like laundry facilities, mail delivery, and propane service. Regular RV parks are typically designed for RVers who are staying for a shorter period of time.
How much does it cost to stay in an extended stay RV park?
The cost of staying in an extended stay RV park will vary depending on the location, amenities, and time of year. However, you can expect to pay between $500 and $1,500 per month for an extended stay RV park site.
What are some of the benefits of staying in an extended stay RV park?
There are a number of benefits to staying in an extended stay RV park, including:
- Convenience: Extended stay RV parks typically offer a variety of amenities that make it easy to live in your RV for an extended period of time.
- Community: Extended stay RV parks can be a great way to meet other RVers and form a community.
- Affordability: Extended stay RV park rates are typically lower than regular RV park rates, especially if you’re staying for a month or more.
If you’re looking for a place to stay in your RV for an extended period of time, an extended stay RV park is a great option. By following the tips above, you can find the best extended stay RV park for your needs and budget.