As an avid RV camper, I love spending time in Florida. The weather is great, the beaches are beautiful, and there is something for everyone to enjoy.
If you’re looking for a long-term RV park in Florida, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, consider your budget and what amenities are important to you. Some long-term RV parks offer a variety of amenities, such as swimming pools, hot tubs, clubhouses, and fitness centers. Others offer more basic amenities.
Another thing to consider is the location of the RV park. Do you want to be near the beach, the city, or a specific attraction? Once you’ve considered your needs and budget, you can start your search for a long-term RV park in Florida.
Here is a quick locator of some of the best long-term RV parks in Florida:
- Big Tree RV Park in Jacksonville
- Pecan Park RV Resort in Jacksonville
- Compass RV Resort in St. Augustine
- Bickley RV Park in Seminole
- Lake Magic RV Resort in Clermont
- Riverview RV Resort in Dade City
- Palm Beach RV Park in West Palm Beach
- Gulf Coast RV Resort in Inglis
- Bay Bayou RV Resort in Fort Pierce
Personally resonant example:
I recently spent a few months at Big Tree RV Park in Jacksonville. The park is located in a quiet area, but it’s still close to all of the amenities I needed. The park has a swimming pool, a hot tub, a clubhouse, and a fitness center. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the park is well-maintained.
I would highly recommend Big Tree RV Park to anyone looking for a long-term RV park in North Florida.
Q: What are some of the benefits of staying at a long-term RV park?
A: There are several benefits to staying at a long-term RV park, including:
* Lower rates: Long-term RV parks often offer lower rates than nightly RV parks.
* More amenities: Long-term RV parks often offer a variety of amenities, such as swimming pools, hot tubs, clubhouses, and fitness centers.
* Sense of community: Long-term RV parks often have a strong sense of community. This can be a great way to meet new people and make friends.
Q: What should I look for in a long-term RV park?
A: When choosing a long-term RV park, there are a few things you should look for, including:
* Location: Consider where you want to be located. Do you want to be near the beach, the city, or a specific attraction?
* Amenities: Make a list of the amenities that are important to you. Do you want a swimming pool, a hot tub, a clubhouse, or a fitness center?
* Rates: Compare the rates at different RV parks.
* Reviews: Read reviews of different RV parks to get an idea of what other campers have experienced.
Florida is a great place to spend the winter or to live full-time in your RV. There are many long-term RV parks to choose from, so you can find one that’s perfect for your needs and budget.